Saturday, April 10, 2010

logo: project #3- aspirational goals

some things i want to do in my life:
- teach kids art and let them explore their creative imaginations
- travel to every country in Europe
- go back to Chile and explore other places in South America
- travel to every state in the US (and actually SEE each state)
- raise a puppy
- learn how to play acoustic guitar
- build a vegetable garden in my own backyard
- meet and chat with one of my favorite musicians, Andrew Bird
- knit an entire sweater (so far I've done a dog sweater but it was horrible and doesn't count)
- have my mom and grandmother teach me how to cook
- spend a week or two hiking in the Adirondacks (my longest hike there was only 3 days and I wish it was longer)
- drive a really nice, really fast car accompanied by Jeremy Clarke, James May, or Richard Hammond
- sail to Montauk from my house with my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment